Sunday, June 5, 2011

Fun & Yummy!

Remember the ice cream push up pops of our youth?  Well, they're making a come back with a twist.  Cupcake Push Up Pops...and they are yummmmy! 

We were recently invited to a graduation party that we offered to do the cakes for (that will be another story, another day), and I wanted to make it fun - it was a high school graduation after all.  So I started doing a little research and found this awesome new cupcake trend.  Cupcake Push Up Pops!!!

It was love at first sight...I knew I had to do them for the party.  Since it's the newest trend in cupcakes, I found that the containers are a little hard to find.  But I did and everyone loved them!  Who knew a couple of mini cupcakes and my favorite Italian Meringue Buttercream frosting could be loved any more!?!  


We are definitely adding them to our cupcake menu at Frosted Sweets & Treats. 

PS:  Congratulations Amanda!

No comments:

Post a Comment