Friday, June 10, 2011

Bridesmaids!

OMG...funniest movie I've seen in a loooooonnnng time!

I went and saw this movie last night with 7 other girlfriends (love my Jr. peeps) and we laughed so hard we were in tears (some even peed a little - shhhh).  It has a cast of incredibly funny women and actually tells a good story.  The premise is bride has an old friend and a new friend...they fight over being her best friend...need I say more.

This is definitely a movie you are going to want to go see with a group of girls.  One of us would start laughing and then the rest of us couldn't stop; however, the group of teenagers in front of us thought we were crazy.  I guess some of it you just have to be older to truly appreciate.  

There are so many RIDICULOUSLY funny parts, but I don't want to ruin it for anyone so I will refrain from telling too much.  All I have to say is..."BEEEELLLLLLLLCH, I would apologize, but I'm not even confident as to what end that came out of!"

I need to go now and get some more tissue, just writing about it is making me laugh until I cry again.

Brigette

No comments:

Post a Comment