Friday, July 1, 2011

Tom is growning!

In case any of you were wondering, the tomato plant is growing!  It's only been about a week and he has already almost doubled in size and has sprouted more blooms.  Hopefully I'll be picking some mighty nice tomatoes in no time at all and making that BLT I've been dreaming about lately.

We'll see how he does for the 4 days we'll be gone over the long 4th of July weekend though.  I have to admit that I even entertained the thought of taking him with us, but that would be silly, right?  Yes!  He's planted in the Miracle-Gro® Expand'n Gro soil that is supposed to hold water so that container plants don't dry out as fast...we'll see if that was worth spending an extra few bucks on...or if it was just a hoax.  I'll keep you posted.  :)

Eat, pray, love,

Brigette

No comments:

Post a Comment