Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Dad's New Baby!

Well, it has officially happened...my dad has really retired!  Today was a big day for him, he picked up his new baby...the Tracker ProGuide something, something, something, fishing boat.  He has talked for years about getting a fishing boat, and he & mom finally did it.  And believe it or not, my mom likes to fish almost as much as he does.  So they will really enjoy having it and being able to go when they want to do a little fishin'.  I have a feeling there will be a lot more fish fries in our future, which is awesome!

I'm not much for the fishing part, but I love to be on the water boating & floating.  Hopefully we'll see them more by meeting them at Starved Rock or Ottawa for a day on the water.  They have even said that Mike & I may be able to use once in awhile - we'll see how that pans out.  ;)

Eat, pray, love,

Brigette

No comments:

Post a Comment