Thursday, February 2, 2017

Fillable Pan = Ding Dong Cake!

I'm not a big fan of prepared "snack cakes" really, but I LOVE a good Ding Dong on occasion.  So, when I was asked by Taste of  Home to do a Volunteer Field Editor's review of the Baker's Advantage Fillables 2-Piece Non-Stick Round Cake Pan, I knew exactly what I was going to make first...a Ding Dong cake!
 

The directions were easy to follow and the pan worked better than I expected.  Although it was a little tricky to clean (because of the indents) the first time, I learned to soak it a few minutes and then cleanup was easy, breezy.
 


I made a chocolate cake, filled it with whipped vanilla frosting, and then topped it with a chocolate ganache.  Voila...a Ding Dong cake!







The fam loved it!






 Everyone should own a pan like this...Click HERE to get a pan of your own - there are different shapes to choose from, too.  The possibilities are almost endless.  You could fill the cake with M&Ms, jams, & etc.  You can even use the bottom, non-indented pan to make tarts.  How fun is that! 

Eat, pray, love,

Brigette


No comments:

Post a Comment